Friday, August 8, 2008

Yeah, It's Friday!

Friends, let me tell you, I am so glad it is Friday! Today has been a very busy day of shopping, going to the grocery store, and getting Jayce a school physical. It is a long drive to the base and back home, but at least it is a scenic drive of mountains, orange and lemon groves, and charming Italian villas. While on base, we met up with some friends of ours and had lunch together at Applebee’s. I’ll be exceedingly glad when we return back to the states and we never have to eat Applebee’s again!! Applebee’s is our only choice of a restaurant on base; could you imagine only eating at the same restaurant for 3 years? It’s not fun. So we try not to eat there too often. I don’t have any pictures from today because Jayce was videotaping all day; however, I did take a couple of pictures last night of Lana & BJ, and Jayce cooking a snack before bed.



I hope you have a great weekend.....