Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mind, Body, and Spirt

As most of you know, I love to exercise and it has been part of my routine for as long as I can remember. Thinking back, I began exercising when I was about 11 years old and I have always enjoyed all sorts of exercise regimens and I frequently switch up my routine so that I do not become bored. Recently, I have added Yoga and Pilates to my exercise routine and I am enjoying myself. The relaxation that yoga provides is exactly what I need in my life at the moment considering I have a busy schedule with my family, college, and social time with friends. I gained about 55 lbs. with my last pregnancy and have finally lost it all. I also gained 55 lbs. with my first pregnancy; however, I was much younger!! Now I’m working on getting my core area back in shape, as well as a lean cut body. I get gratification from the challenge and hopefully soon I can post some pictures of the new and improved me! BJ (Will) and Jayce have been tremendously supportive by helping me stay focused on my goals. I’m a very lucky girl to have such a great hubby and son!!