Sunday, August 17, 2008

Simple Sunday

OK, I finally have a moment to stop and write something. This morning after church BJ (Will) cooked some steak on the grill; it was delicious!! He has become quite the chef since we moved here to Sicily. I don’t’ think I have tasted steak as great anywhere else! He definitely deserves two thumbs up!!! Another great moment of today is Lana’s rolling over. Yippee! Actually, she has been rolling over some in the past month, but now it’s happening more frequently. She is such a great bundle of happiness; I can’t imagine life without her. On a down note, Jayce has caught a cold (probably from the pre-school kids) so he’s been chillin’ most of the day.

I’m sure everyone is wondering when I am going to post some pictures of travels around Italy and other parts of Europe.. Hang tight. I will be posting some things very soon. FYI, the Italians travel the month of August, for the most part everything is closed here. We are planning a trip (have not decided where as of yet) but, I will let you know. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.