Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Goodbye To Summer 2008....

Well, the past couple of days all of us have had the sniffles. Even so, I’ve been working away on my assignments for my classes. BJ has been waiting for his next class to start and Jayce wants summer vacation to last FOREVER! Overall, I think we have had a great summer. The boys enjoyed their trip to Paris for the WOW invitational. We’ve all taken pleasure in hanging out and laughing with each other, going to the movies, swimming, exercising, staying up late, and relaxing. The joy of all joys, being no alarm clock for me or Jayce!!! (Sorry BJ) I think the greatest thing about summer vacation is no time restraints. But, that is about to end when Jayce starts school. Nonetheless, we are looking forward to a new school year, football season, and autumn approaching. Here are a few pictures recapping the highlights of summer…..