Monday, May 25, 2009

Penne Arrabiata

After you have made the Homemade Tomato Sauce, cut the chili pepper as directed on the recipe posted on Taste Of Italy.
Then add it to the sauce as your waiting for the pasta to boil. The Italians like their pasta a little more stiff (hard) than Americans do, so if you want your pasta more tender, boil it according to your likes instead of the recipe.

Here is a photo after I added the pasta and cheese to the sauce. If you don't have any pecorino cheese just add your favorite cheese and it will still taste amazingly good!

This last photo was taken as I was setting the table. I would have taken a more formal picture after the set up was complete, but I kept hearing, "Come on', we're hungry!" I hope you enjoy this little Taste of Italy in your hometown, USA!