Thursday, September 22, 2011

Forever Home * Lil' Homies

I was very happy to be home, I mean… I have the greatest family in the whole wide world! We are a uniquely talented group of good-looking folks. Not only do I deeply treasure the family members I have, but I make sure my children know and love them as well. I share stories, speak of them in high regard so that my kids know about their heritage, and appreciate it. I roll livin’ life with loved ones close to my heart. I have a good time reminiscing, sharing quirky inside jokes, and I could go on and on about nicknames….

My greatest wish would be to be near them on a daily basis again, but I’m thankful for social networks, and texting, etc. I know at any moment my family would have my back or set me straight if needed.


My Uncle Dave’s doggie.


Shorty after we arrived, the boys were playing with these “balloons”, Lana did not have one, but Uncle Dave quickly came to her rescue and made one for her.


Thank you kisses on the cheek from Lana.


The simple things create happiness.

Seeee Mom!


Lana and her cousins, Taylor and Luke.


Me and my cousin, Crystal.


I like this picture of Lukey and Lana. It’s so sweet.


This is Shawn, Crystal’s husband. He’s good to her, she’s happy so I like him. Plus, they have two incredible boys, Taylor and Luke.


Crystal and Jayce. They look alike, I think…except for the eye color. I wonder if Lana will look more like Crystal since they have the same eye color.


Luke, 2 years old. Look at those blue eyes!


Jayce checking out Uncle Dave’s guitar collection… He has some great ones!


My Mom and Taylor, he's 5 years old.


Moments before, Taylor walked over to Jayce, sat down, and then asked if he could get a hug. It was a very sweet moment.


This is a favorite picture of mine. Jayce has been playing his guitar, and he raves often about how good Uncle Dave plays. A very cool moment.