Friday, September 16, 2011

Forever Home *continued

I thought I would take a moment and get back to our trip to Tulsa. We had a wonderful time catching up with family. I took a few pictures of Jayce, Lana, and Presley together.


The look on Lana’s face is her sassy self, she is such a lil’ ham. The next two pictures below are Presley, 14 years, daughter of Billy and Kelly.



This is my favorite image of Presley. It really captures the beauty of her smile.


I think Presley and Jayce favor each other a great deal. The both have such dark brown eyes. It’s crazy!


The three of them together… Pure sweetness!


Kelly and I drove around their neighborhood. I found some great spots for photo ops during our next visit.


The lakes are so calm and peaceful.


Very pretty!

I love weeping willow trees; they are by far my favorite!!