Thursday, September 8, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

We did not do much on the long weekend except paint, eat, and lounge around in our PJ’s. I am especially happy that the molding is complete in the kitchen area. It’s a wonderful finishing touch to any home. I’m even more excited to start adding it in the dining room. Anyway, let’s move on to the pictures, shall we?


I did most of the painting. BJ tapped the areas and trimmed the paint near the top, but I did the rest. He does not like to paint, I don’t mind it. I actually like painting; it’s sorta therapeutic in a way. I just get lost in my thoughts...


Here BJ and Jayce are finishing the top area.


Lana was busy conquering the world!


She is so cute, bed head and all!


Here is a picture of dinner before I placed it in the oven to bake. Pork chops stuffed with bacon and cheddar cheese.


Twice baked potatoes.


More pork chops. However, these are more lean, marinated, and seasoned with different herbs and spices.


Not sure how this picture got in the mix, but here it is.


Smokey kitty relaxing in her usual spot.