Thursday, October 6, 2011

Random Randomness

I have not posted anything in awhile, so I thought I would share some random happenings with you. I was organizing some areas and I came across this drawing of us that Jayce did when he was about 9 or 10 years old, I’m guessing. It’s a hoot!



I had to get the Halloween stuff out. However, it was quite easy because a few years back, I bought clear totes and labeled everything. My organizational skills are impeccable.


Recently, I shared that I made the best chocolate chip cookies ever! Well, here’s the proof! OMG, so delicious!


This is a picture of a few of the Halloween decorations in the family room and kitchen. I’ll try to post pictures of the others around the house and outside.



Lana in her Halloween PJ’s.


Recently, it has been getting cooler in the evening so we decided to make Smores…. Mmm, mmm, good.


Lana has started back to pre-school. This was the first day! She had a really nice time…. Check out the last few pictures below...