Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tower Of Americas

After leaving Dough, we went on to check out the Tower of Americas, a 750 ft. tower that has amazing views of San Antonio. We had dinner reservations at one of the fine dining restaurants located within the tower, but due to all the negative reviews and friends saying that it was not very good, we canceled the dinner. The observation deck and 4D theatre ride was very cool I must add. It was enjoyable.


It was a beautiful day!


The area outside the tower was equally appealing. We took many pictures….


Sometimes I dislike the fact that I can’t get me in the picture.. but I don’t like to take the tripod everywhere we go.





A kiss for my boy that’s is growing up way to fast!!



One of my favorite pictures of BJ and me.



Jayce is cooling off with a splash of water during this very awesome hot weather. Most everyone despises the heat, I love it!

I really like this picture I took of Jayce. It is very eccentric to me. Jayce looks like a statue or something.


We are on our way to the top! Those clouds look unbelievably amazing.


This picture of the clouds is from the top of the observation deck. I held my camera up high and took it.


The top of the building had a sunflower, so pretty!


Inside the observation deck, the wind was extremely high. As most of you know, BJ and Jayce are afraid of heights so they were on and off the deck very quickly. Lana, my mother, and I stayed on the observation deck and had a little fun.


Hang on to your skirts! LoL!


Dance with me!


Wow! I told you the wind was strong up there! We had so many laughs! My mom took the pictures of Lana and I on the deck… they turned out cute, considering she has never used my camera before.


After leaving the observation deck, we made our way back down 75 floors to the play games and look around the “tourist shop.”



Lana and Jayce enjoyed some cotton candy from Grandma!


Next up, the 4D theatre ride! Wooot!


My three nerds! You know I am totally diggin’ this picture. I like how I switched the image to black and white and then added back the color of the glasses! Gee, I am good! It was just another great day making memories!