Sunday, August 21, 2011

BJ's Brewhouse


BJ’s Brewhouse is great in terms of food, atmosphere, variety of beers, and décor. However, it is not the type of place you go if you want to have conversation with dinner, it’s just too noisy. I assume they put the music up loudly because as people become inebriated, they begin to talk louder. So why not just flush out all the loud talking with deafening music. Sounds like a perfect solution?  Hmm, not so much. We’ve been quite a few times to various locations and each are the same with booming music. Don’t get me wrong, I like to crank up the volume on some tunes, but not when I’m having dinner with friends or family and conversing.


Me, well, just being me. I know this comes out of nowhere, but I have to add that I love this quote... Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts. -Albert Einstein
P.S.  I'm one of the few, just sayin'.


Totally love the bar!

BJ and his dad, Bill.


BJ’s mother, Regina & stepmother, Teresa.

I’m not quite finished catching up with posts, but I need to quickly with BJ starting GRAD school and Jayce back to school tomorrow, life will be hectic.