Monday, August 22, 2011

He's A Sophmore

Back to school today for Jayce, I’ve been meaning to share pictures of our tour of the school, but I have been so busy catching up on summer posts. I’m so behind, ugh! Anyway, as I went to take a few pictures of Jayce this morning, I grabbed my camera, and the battery was dead. Jayce was like, It’s ok mom, really! I then took out the Sony point and shoot. It is a great camera, but man, it has been a long time since I’ve used it. I’ve had the Nikon on hand at all times lately. Jayce was laughing at me because I was having an intricate moment with the backup camera. I am glad I have it though, it is useful at times. I just need to use it more often so I don’t forget .


Jayce is an all around astonishing young man. He’s handsome with a brilliant mind, athletic, very respectful of others, and of course, a witty sense of humor. I could keep going on and on with his accomplishments and outstanding qualities, and as his mother, I have the right to brag because I am extremely proud of the man he is becoming. He's standing strong at 5'9 for the moment, but I anticipate much more growth due to his eating habits, lol.

This is our text conversation this morning after he left….


What a great kid! Here’s to a successful school year of rockin’ it intellectually and socially!