Saturday, August 20, 2011

Creatures Of The Deep SeaWorld

The family comes home from SeaWorld telling me all about it. That particular day I did not go along with them, neither Bill nor Teresa. Nonetheless, I was anxious to see the pictures. I had given my camera to BJ so that he could snap away in my place. Prior to them leaving, I handed him the camera and specifically told him that the settings were good and all he had to do was aim and shoot.

No worries, really.

During our conversation about the day’s events, he proceeded to tell me that at one point, he couldn’t recall when, but the pictures seemed dark as he was taking them. I just shrugged it off. Well, to my dismay, after I uploaded the images they were completely black. *see picture below.


I mentioned to BJ that they were black and asked him if he messed with the settings.

He did.

He did not know how to fix it so he just kept taking pictures. The camera is fine by the way, just another BJ technical error. I cannot help but to laugh because more often he has the worst of luck with my cameras. I told him I would try to edit the images and make it work as best as I could. The pictures below are the end results. They did not turn out so bad. In all honesty, I actually really like a few of them. They kinda have the vintage feature happening….

 See for yourself!