Thursday, August 18, 2011

Football And Barbecue

I would like to think that the summer of 2011 is going to disappear into a happy blur of family, delicious meals, and walks around San Antonio. Not only did we have a parade of guest this summer, but the kids and I traveled to Tulsa as well. Shortly after my mother’s visit, Bill, Teresa, Regina, Troy, and Tatum arrived. Time was spent relaxing around the house, enjoying the River Walk, and visiting SeaWorld. Before I share pictures from an outing to a locally owned barbecue restaurant, I thought I would sneak in a couple from outside while playing football.


The hand off to Tatum, she played like a PRO!


Lana and Grandma Teresa (AKA Gigi)


BJ and his buddies from work often go to this BBQ place for lunch. I thought it was pretty good, the atmosphere was cool.


Here we are getting ready to order. Brisket was not available, so I was little bummed about that.


The décor was cool. The restaurant use to be an old gas station.


The pit!


Jayce being a troop and posed for me.




I liked how this picture turned out as a silhouette type.


Tatum and Lana had a blast together.


I took this picture just as we left the restaurant. I like it.