Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Travel Tuesday

Edelweiss Lodge and Resort
Germany Part One

Hello everyone… I only have a quick moment to blog about our vacation to Germany, and because I have so many pictures to share I will probably be breaking it up over several weeks and focus on the key points of the vacation.

I cannot express enough how astounding and picturesque the country-side of Germany is. Our vacation was utterly incredible!!! I must add that the military lifestyle definitely has it perks at times. Each of us was pleased with hotel accommodations and all the resort had to offer. We stayed at a military resort called Edelweiss Lodge and Resort. It is for military and their guest only. The resort is nestled in the Bavarian Alps.

This was the first picture I took of the mountains. The scenery is unbelievable.

Entrance to the resort.

The main lobby.

Another amazing view of the mountain.


I’m sorry I have to cut this post short, but my new term of classes has begun and I have so much to get done. I’ll continue on next Tuesday….