Thursday, July 23, 2009

Love And Hope Thursday

In his days may the righteous flourish, And abundance of peace till the moon is no more. ~Palms 72:7While roaming through a park in Austria I took this picture. It speaks volumes to me. I took a college course on visual and performing arts and had to analyze paintings by Van Gogh, and even though the photograph I took is not on the same scale as his expansive works of art, I can look at this image with comparison to my own life.
The blooms of the flowers reflect the growth of my family. The two in the middle honor BJ and myself. Far left being Jayce, standing strong and soon fulfilling his own purposes in life. The smallest bloom on the right being Lana, she has much growth to accomplish. The two in the middle are the foundation for abundance of love and flourish; all the blooms are connected, but it’s evident that the outer two will eventually branch out and prosper on their own.
Yellow shines with warmth of love, optimism, enlightenment, and happiness that carries the promise of a positive future. Green is the promise of peace and health. I can only imagine what our lives will unfold, but I know in my heart it is a promise only God can keep.
Thanks be to God.
For my wonderful little family and all the beauty of this world.