Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sprinkler Fun

I hope everyone has enjoyed this 4th of July. I know that we have had a relaxing weekend. BJ grilled tilapia and steak for dinner and it was mouth watering delicious!! As I said before, we arrived home yesterday and after we got settled in it was about 3 in the morning so we slept for a few hours, then I worked on getting a tan while Jayce and Lana played in the sprinkler! Today, we have pretty much been lazy and have done nothing but eat and play on the computers!! I actually went for a run yesterday evening so I don’t feel so guilty. Monday I’m back to the grind with my studies!! Until then, I'm going to enjoy a little more R&R~

Jayce and Lana sneaking up to play in the sprinkler...

It's a work in progress, both the tan and becoming more fit!

Lots of laughs while having some sprinkler fun!


She totally loves the water.

Don't you just love that smile?!


Come on' daddy-join us!


Okay... enough being lazy, it's time for a run!