Thursday, September 23, 2010

Two For One Special

I wanted to combine two posts in one, today’s special. The first, as promised in a previous post regarding Love And Hope Thursday, are a few more pictures of the ceramic pieces Jayce created when he was younger.


This piece is super cool. Jayce is always so creative. I actually use the dip in the top (you can’t see it at this angle) to place small items such as safety pins, etc.


The picture above was actually shot at a bad angle, but I like it anyway.



The little angel... Did you notice how Jayce placed a cross over the heart? What a sweet boy.


The second, I am a tad bit eager for fall to arrive, so I have already started decorating our home accordingly.


In the kitchen, I added new placemats, a few candy dishes, and some small decorations on the window ledge.


They are so cute and add a nice touch to the room, without over doing it.



I added a few close-up pictures and enlarged them so you could see the details in the images. This little scarecrow is delightful!


Wouldn’t you agree, it is simple, yet pleasing decorations to have on the window ledge?



I really like the new placemats; I found them on sale at Kohl’s for only three dollars each or something like that, a great bargain.


I feel the candleholders add a nice elegant touch to the table. They have a nice ambient glow when a candle is burning.


These placemats were also found at Kohl’s on sale and very inexpensive. I love em'.



I think the table looks very pretty and ready for the autumn season.



At the moment, the bat dish is being used to hold Lana’s hair barrettes.



I wish I would have taken a closer snapshot of the Lenox scarecrow candy dish, it has many charming details. I will add a close-up to the next set of home décor pictures that I plan to post next week.

Oh, one last thing before I close this post… Look at what I am looking forward to…. OHHHHHH….Nightmare On Grayson Street!