Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Randomness

I thought I would share a few random pictures of things that we have been doing around the house, nothing very exciting though. Of course, the simple things in life are the best!


Jayce likes to eat pomegranate, here he is deseeding the fruit. Doesn’t he look cute wearing one of my aprons?!
LOL.



Yes, it tasted so yummy!



In this picture, BJ is cooking a turkey, egg, and cheese sandwich. It is a very simple sandwich, but taste delicious. I love it when he cooks for us.


What a perfect sandwich……



This is a picture of one of my pots before I polished/seasoned it.



This picture was taken afterwards, don’t they look nice? Periodically, I polish/season them with olive oil. It works great as you can see. By the way, I’m counting down the days until I receive my new cookware.


Shortly after we arrived back in the states, Smokey was groomed with hair shaved off and her skin conditioned.


Now, her hair has grown back a little.



A few days ago, we prepared little ice cream treats, just for fun!