Sunday, March 1, 2009

Love Of Music

Everyone who knows me well knows that I love music. I have a deep appreciation for all types of music and I feel it’s because I grew up within a very musically inclined family. My family would gather frequently to celebrate anything and everything, thus leading to everyone singing or playing some sort of instrument. I don’t have any talents when it comes to music. I can’t sing or play an instrument. I’m sure if I really put my mind to it-I could accomplish it. But, I’d rather just enjoy others.

I chose the song I Cross My Heart by George Strait to be my song for Jayce when he was born. Every time I hear that song it makes my heart melt. That song would actually relax Jayce when he was a baby. After Lana was born I listened to so many songs trying to pick the perfect song for her. Today, I decided on My Wish by Rascal Flatts. Both songs express my deepest love and wishes for both of them!

Throughout my life I tend to have a “special song” with those that hold a special place in my heart-What is your song with that special someone in your life?