Monday, March 23, 2009

The Weekend....

Friday night was Jayce’s last basketball game of the season. I took pictures, but they did not turn out so well so I don’t have any to post.

Saturday, Jayce went to a school dance. Afterwards, a friend of his came over and stayed the night. Of course, they were up all night playing PS3 and watching movies. This is a picture I took of Jayce just before he left for the dance. Doesn’t he look so handsome?

Sunday, Jayce and I went to a spaghetti dinner where the teenagers served the parents. It was set up by the Catholic Church for the kids to be able to demonstrate honoring thy mother and father. It was a fabulous dinner! Below is a picture of me and Jayce. You’ll have to ignore my mess of hair; it was due to being at Jayce’s baseball practice prior and the wind and cold weather was awful yesterday. That is why Lana and BJ stayed home, to keep warm and cozy!