Thursday, March 19, 2009

Vino!

Where do I begin?? This past week has been hectic and will continue that way until the beginning of next week. For the most part, I’ve been exercising this week and focusing on my studies.. trying to catch up from the previous week when everyone was sick. I’ve spent close to a total of 2 hours each day at the gym. To say the least, I am very sore. But perseverance is keeping me going! I do treat myself frequently to a spa-day and get a relaxation massage, it is so worth it!! My exercising is paying off. I feel great and I’m still losing weight!! My target goal is 100 lbs. currently, I’m at 105 lbs.!

I have some great things to blog about, but tonight I am relaxing and enjoying a glass of dolcino (very sweet red wine). A few weeks ago, BJ and I went to a wine tasting festival and picked up some superb bottles of vino! Below is a picture of a few of the most recent purchases. In the near future I will have to take a snap of others, just not up to it tonight.

Seriously, this wine I am drinking is incredible! (It has balance and harmony) If you want a great dessert wine or something to enjoy with chocolate in particular, then you need to try this. It is not expensive and is probably one of the better wines I have tasted. I am not a wine expert, but have become more knowledgeable since living here in Sicily.

I can’t think of a better way to end a perfect evening than to soak in a bubble bath… Ciao!