Monday, November 17, 2008

Where Has The Time Gone?

Time passes by so quickly, all of a sudden, my little boy is turning into a man. It’s so hard to imagine that sometime in the near future Jayce will be in high school and then off to college. As a child, Jayce was always a pleasure to be near, and to this day he still warms my heart with his thoughtfulness, gratitude, and happiness. I have high expectations for his future that I think he will live up to without question. Even though I see him growing daily as a person in so many ways; spiritually, physically, emotionally, and becoming wiser each moment, I cannot believe that adulthood is approaching so quickly.

It was not too long ago when this picture was taken. Jayce was so much fun!! And, throughout all these years has given us so many reasons to smile. I keep this picture in our bathroom because it was a father-son moment of Jayce pretending to shave, but now this picture has much more significance because Jayce is shaving himself!!

Can you believe it? Jayce has started getting facial hair and we decided it was time for him to begin shaving. So his dad helped him get started…

Of course his dad is giving him all the fatherly advice and pointers of shaving so he does not nick his skin.


Jayce has now mastered shaving his face, and is giving me a look of- Oh. My. Gosh. Because he knows that his mom is going to post this on her blog!! ~LOL

Almost finished....


What a HANDSOME YOUNG MAN my boy is becoming!!! I love you Jayce.