Friday, November 7, 2008

Birthday Wishes

I wanted to dedicate this post to our godson, Connor, who is now 1 year old!!! We met our dear friends Brian and Christina while we lived in Virginia this last go around. I cannot express enough how much we care and respect them. Both Will and I will do our very best as godparents for this little guy and always be there for him. Thank you Brian and Christina, for bestowing that honor upon us!! Our prayers and thoughts are always with each of you! Happy Birthday Connor-May your day be filled with delight and lots of yummy cake!

Christina emailed me some pictures of the many birthday parties he had throughout the states, so I thought I would share a few of them-with her permission, of course. Enjoy…

So adorable!
Connor and Brian
Like father, like son! GO PATRIOTS!


What an awesome cake!! Very creative... LOVE it!