Saturday, October 25, 2008

Such A Cute Brace Face!!

Yesterday Jayce got braces on his top teeth. He looks so cute!! I never wore braces so I really can’t relate to what he is going through, but I do know he has been a trooper. He’s been having dental work done over the past few months so it has not been easy for him. He’s still losing some teeth on the bottom, but as soon as they are gone, he will get braces on the bottom teeth. Everyone in the dental clinic has been great with Jayce. He says he does not mind the braces; he is just having a bit of discomfort… The cool thing about the braces is that for Halloween he got the colors orange and black put on, but he has already decided that afterwards he is going to get red and white for OU SOONERS!!! Jayce is such an OU fan; he definitely takes after my side of the family. The bad thing for us is that since we are overseas we do not get to watch the games. So far this season they have only aired one game here and that was the OU/Texas game which does not deserve discussing. Check out the cute pics of Jayce....

This picture is so you could see the orange and black bands! TOO COOL!


Anyway, today Will and Jayce went to the breast cancer walk on base. They took the camera so I should be able to post some pictures later. Lana and I stayed home because I have to complete 2 more papers this weekend for my classes. Which is what I should be doing instead of blogging, but we need a break every once in a while, huh?



On a side note, Lana is just about crawling, she has been moving backwards and sideways, but has not quite mastered going forward. I think she will be soon because she is really reaching when you put something in front of her and she has also started doing push-ups, which is so funny!! She is such a delight to be around!

Well, enough rambling from me, I have to get started on this assignment… Have a great weekend!