Thursday, June 9, 2011

So Ready To Enjoy This

The other day the kids and I went for a walk. The pool and playground area is coming along nicely, and let me tell you, I will be over-the-moon excited when it is completed and ready for our enjoyment. I went ahead and took some pictures so we could track the progress together. That’s it.


Since the last time I shared pictures they have added the border, cabana, and finished most of the pool house, etc… just take a look for yourself.


The road is almost completed as well.


Walking trails.


Of course, I had to get pictures of my best subjects! They are too cute!


At this stage in the game, it looks awesome. Can you just imagine how great it is going to be with sparkling water?


Indeed we will be here EVERYDAY when open!


This is the neighborhood symbol. It is very eye-catching, especially our entrance at night!


They are the sweetest. I feel so blessed every moment I look at them.



A quick look of the house as we walked around the corner, I like how you can catch a peep of it through the trees. As you have probably guessed, our neighborhood is abundant with trees.