Saturday, June 18, 2011

Keep It Rollin'

BJ’s truck was begging to be washed. We had been so busy with the move and getting things settled in the new house that we neglected the vehicles. Yesterday, BJ took his truck to get detailed, top to bottom, inside and out. Now, I am a tough critic and I was a bit skeptical as to how good they would get it cleaned.  But when he came home, my jaw dropped! It is amazingly clean EVERYWHERE! I was so impressed that I had to share with you.


His truck only has about 36,000 miles on it. And, it is 5 years old. But from the looks of these pictures, it looks brand new!


Check out the engine, not a speck of dirt or grime.



She looks beautiful, huh? And, yes, all vehicles are females. Everyone knows that!



Don’t hate, just appreciate!


I told you! Those guys did AMAZING detailing work, I don’t lie. Period.


The inside of the truck looks just as great as the outside. Perfectly clean and has a refreshing smell.


No dirt in even the tiniest of cracks.



BJ’s riding in the lap of luxury again!

Let’s go joy riding! I can see a road trip in my future!



WOW!


She is well taken care of…. Wouldn’t you agree?