Friday, September 25, 2009

Trust, Gratitude, Inspiration, Friday

Life Changes
Everyone goes through transitions in their life. I spoke earlier in this post on reflection and faith about fulfilling my purpose in life. I feel it’s important to reinvent ourselves and bring change. Everyone is capable of changing their life and their circumstances; it just takes courage and commitment to move forward. I have a friend, Lisa, that I met early on when I started back to college and we have a motto, “keep moving forward”. This motto has inspired us to keep going even during the tough moments as they are now…


But, we are almost over the mountain, the end is drawing closer and closer, and graduation is in sight!
I trust in God that I will fulfill this goal. I am thankful that God has provided me the strength to balance my life and still be a wife, mother, friend, and a kind descent person to others during all my recent life changes, such as moving to Italy, having our beautiful daughter, raising a teenager (my son) and returning to college.

My faith in God, support from family and friends, has made this journey all the more worth it! Soon enough we will be embarking on new careers, new home (back in the USA), new schools, and even more challenges.

I joke and say that I am CEO of the Keller household, but I know wholeheartedly that God will provide my husband with wisdom, strength, courage, and love to lead and protect our family as he always does.

I am looking forward to our “life changes” and all that God has in store for us!