Sunday, September 13, 2009

Start It Out Right Sunday

My old college roommate has created the blog post, Start It Out Right Sunday, so I thought I would join in. I like this concept because it allows me time to focus and collect my thoughts for the upcoming week. I am so thankful for all the blessings in my life. Sometimes everything seems too good and I want to ask my husband to pinch me to make sure I’m not dreaming. I enjoy the simplicity of life. I like things clean and organized as well as routine. Yet, I love to be spontaneous at times.
So, how can I start it out right this week? Well, I am in my last leg of observations at the school before I begin my thesis and I need to get at least 2-3 observations completed a week, which means I will be more than over tasked and it is going to take more of an effort on my part to keep things simple, organized, and routine for the rest of the family. I am going to keep myself focused and unstressed (laugh often) and remind myself everyday that in the very near future, I will be graduating!! It’s not always easy balancing college with my responsibilities as CEO of the Keller household. I feel I have managed it gracefully thus far and I pray that I can continue on for a few more months!! I cannot forget to embrace moments of spontaneity.

How do you participate in Start It Out Right Sunday's? Please email The4Crow's, you'll be added as a reader then just play along.