Monday, September 1, 2008

Past Paintball Wars

When I was posting the pictures of this weekend’s paintball war it reminded me of when we went to Woodward for Christmas 2005, and the family went to play paintball. It was a fun time, everyone really enjoyed themselves. We started looking at the photos while talking about that day, and cracked up at some of the pictures. It was extremely cold outside and everyone is wearing tons of layers of clothes, which none of them match. BJ said, “Wow, look, little green riding hood!” as he noticed one of the pictures of himself.

Remembering back to that day, it was fun and exhilarating. I remember at one point in the woods, John and Bill was shooting at me and Kim (we were a few feet up ahead from them) leaning down near some trees. It would have been ok because you are supposed to shoot at others, except we were on the same TEAM as them. Now I understand the term “friendly fire”. Dudes, you don’t shoot your fellow players! Go for the enemy, which that day would have been Troy, BJ, Clint, and Jayce.

GOOD TIMES! I’m looking forward to another match! BRING IT!

Enjoy the pictures of the blast into the past! LOL