Monday, March 11, 2024

No Sugar, No flour, No Eggs Kind of Cookies

These taste great! Smell and break just like a sugar loaded chocolate chip cookie. Only 5 ingredients. :)







I've been on a no sugar, no processed foods of any kind, no dairy, and no bread. Basically, I've been on a no eating unnatural foods kick lately. I only eat natural whole foods.  I've been experimenting with different ingredients and recipes. It's been fun! I've made cookies, brownies, smoothies, soups, and salads of all kinds. I will say the brownies were an epic fail because I burned them! But everything else has been a success.

The above cookies were made with raw almond butter, monk fruit, ground flax seed, pure vanilla extract, and 70 % dark cocoa chips.  Will and Lana said they were ok, but I really liked them. Prior to eating them, I had already been on the sugar detox for a couple of weeks. Maybe that's why? Nonetheless, I'm going to make them again.


I