Sunday, January 16, 2011

More Marriott Resort

Time just ticks away. Tick… Tick… Tick… The cuckoo clock (an original made from the Black Forest of Germany) is ticking away and echoing all over our home. Reminding me that time is essential, especially since I have so much to do. It is hard for me to believe that in approximately 11 weeks = 74 days = 1776 hours = I will be finished with schoolwork altogether!! DT (Demonstration Teaching) will be complete and no more assignments will be due, unless I enroll in a graduate program. I am still debating that one! Still, my mind needs a break. I am going to take a moment and put my focus on something other than school.

I am still working on posting all the resort stuff so here it goes….



The hotel has the most amazing fireplaces indoors and outdoors. We could not help ourselves in joining others to make Smores, what a fantastic treat! Lana loved it! The next morning when we woke up, she asked if we could make Smores and look at the stars again. I know she enjoyed herself very much.


Since we were having so much fun making and eating Smores, we repeated the process quite a few times….I just love burnt marshmallows!








After Smores, we went star-gazing and viewed Jupiter through a telescope. We also saw Orion Nebula and some other interesting stars. We had a nice time. I took this picture during our walk back to the hotel.

As I mentioned in a previous post, the view at night was impressive. Need I say more?