Saturday, January 1, 2011

Mom's Christmas Visit

My mom was here for a few days during the holiday. We had a nice time with her as usual. Aside from the Christmas festivities, she played and read books with Lana, and joined in with Jayce on Call of Duty. We baked and cooked. We also stayed up way too late eating snacks and watching movies......


Jayce and Lana waited anxiously for Grandma to arrive. I love this picture of them. Jayce is a terrific big brother; you can see he really loves his sister AND grandma!


Lana was a bit shy at first… Nevertheless, she quickly remembered who Grandma Rain was. I can’t help but to laugh at myself when I look at this picture… I have such a bed head!! (Give me a break, I had been sick.)



My mom had more presents to wrap while here and Lana joined in to help. Jayce, on the other hand, kept wondering when all the wrapping was gonna stop! He He He, not really!


We went to brunch on Christmas Eve prior to having our Christmas celebration. It was a very good meal. Afterwards we went home did some baking, unwrapped presents, and then we watched movies. I have already posted pictures from Christmas, but here are a few from brunch.








During the course of her visit, I took random pictures….

















We love you, Mom (Grandma)!!