Thursday, November 11, 2010

Who Doesn't Love A Great Burger?

Burger’s are a staple for American food. Come on’ its burgers, who doesn’t love to eat a juicy, beefy, burger? Well, I guess if you are a vegetarian or something than you may think otherwise. Generally, I would not blog about going out to dinner because it is something we do often, but this particular night I got some great pictures, so I felt the need to share the mundane details. Plus, we’re talking burgers…


It was good food and a nice atmosphere at Red Robin, I would not consider it as the greatest burgers ever, but I would go back. Prior to dinner, we had been shopping and eventually made our way to Barnes and Noble to buy some books. Everyone in this household is an avid reader so we can easily spend a significant amount of time in a bookstore. Afterwards, we were famished, thought we would try somewhere new to eat, and ended up at Red Robin.


This is a cute picture of Jayce. He was pretending to be shy or standoffish. This is his way of saying, "No more paparazzi, please!"


I ordered a Bleu Ribbon Burger. If you are not familiar with this burger, it has a tangy steak sauce (similar to A1) and is topped with crumbled Bleu cheese. Which by the way, I love to top off burgers, steaks, and salads with Bleu cheese, so tasty! It also had chipotle mayo sauce that was sorta zesty. Oh, I cannot forget the onion bun. Sorry, I can’t remember what the others ordered, but what Jayce and I considered exceptional, the chocolate malt! It was delicious!


My lil’ protégée, Lana, took this picture of her daddy. She is just the sweetest girl ever.





I told you these pictures were frivolous… Lana was framing her face (like a camera) and kept saying, “Cheese!” What a doll!


Jayce, just like his father, is full of surprises. BJ was talking with the host and getting Lana a balloon, I was heading out the door, glanced back, and Jayce was in statue mode. He’s very witty!


Yay, Lana loved her balloon!