Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Troy's Visit

Today It seems as if I uploaded a trillion pictures to the computer. Instantly, it reminded me of how behind I am in keeping everyone updated with us.

First, I thought I would expand on Troy’s visit a few weeks ago. He arrived in San Antonio on the morning of Jayce’s game day. BJ and Troy picked Jayce up from school for lunch to eat some BBQ while I stayed home with Lana so she could take a nap.

Later that evening, after the game, we all went to dinner at Red Lobster. Unfortunately, I did not take any pictures the first night at dinner. But, If you remember, I did share pictures from the game in a previous post.



The next morning, I cooked a nice big breakfast for us, and we lounged around the house. I managed to get a few pictures of BJ and Troy.


Here they are playing some iPhone games…. It seemed intense!



Friday evening was the varsity homecoming game, so we headed out the door to eat dinner prior. We happened to get lucky and stumble upon a pizzeria that served New York style pizza. It was pretty darn good, to say the least.


I just knew you wanted to see a picture of the mouth-watering pizza and breadsticks!






Although the Jags lost, it was a good game. Since it was homecoming night, they had a great half-time presentation! As usual, there was a nice turnout of people to watch some football!


To top the night off, after the game, we went to a haunted house. Mid Saturday afternoon, Troy boarded the plane back to Amarillo, Texas.





Here in this picture, Troy is leaving with the "fall goodie bag" of gifts and treats we bought for Tatum.

Thanks for visiting Troy!