Wednesday, November 10, 2010

On The Camera....

As I mentioned before, I uploaded many images from the camera onto the computer. We have had many things going on from football, dinners out, and just plain random stuff. Below are a few pictures that actually coincide with other events I plan to elaborate on later, but I thought I would go ahead and post these for fun.


This is a picture of BJ after a football game. It was an away game and the high school campus had these awesome statues throughout various locations.


I love the look on Lana’s face, she is a silly girl!



This was taken after I had my hair color changed. I really like this picture, I think I look pretty.



With a new hair color, new make-up is necessary! I opted for Bobbi Brown this time. So far, I like the look and feel of the make-up.


This is just a silly close-up of me after I tried out the new make-up. Oh, the fun of being a girl…Not to mention, I love my smile!

More to come.....