Saturday, April 10, 2010

Random Boring Rambling

I have been grumpy. I know, I know, so unlike my character. I guess with so many changes happening at once a mini meltdown briefly happened. Actually, we have all been a little on edge. I really should not grumble, but be thankful that we have some furniture to tide us over until we leave. Darn it, the bed is stiff has a board and no one is getting a good night’s rest! Again, it is better than sleeping on the ceramic tile floors, I remind myself daily.

The weather is getting much warmer so we have been spending countless amounts of hours outside; also, it beats the icky feeling of the temporary furniture inside the house. I mean, I do not mind making a sacrifice or having less, but when things do not feel clean after you have scrubbed and scrubbed, used heavy amounts of Lysol multiple times daily and it still makes your skin crawl, it is not a good feeling. I know I can be a little... no, no, a LOT OCD when it comes to cleanliness. I am just counting the days until we get on our flight to the states....

After my exams, we do have some mini-trips planned so that will be refreshing and fun exploring the last few places (well for now at least. We do plan to return to Europe to travel more) here on the island and abroad.



My little Bella!