Saturday, June 16, 2012

Oh, The Drama!

Life has been a roller coaster lately, and I understand that I am way behind in keeping everyone “in the know” with us. I’m sorry. A few weeks ago, the theatre department at school hosted a banquet for the students. We had a nice time. Jayce was actively involved with the productions as a theatre “techi”. He mostly worked the lights and sound portions.

Before Banquet

BJ took a few pictures of us before leaving. The first image is my favorite.






Jayce & Friends

I captured a few images of Jayce and his friends during the banquet; I hope you enjoy them…





The Setup

The setup was simply done, yet pleasing to the eye. It was actually held at the school near the theatre stage and box office. The school is amazing itself, which I know that I promised to get images uploaded last year. Therefore, it has become a goal of mine to catch up on old post this summer before the new school year begins.










Jayce & Friends (again)

And of course, more pictures of Jayce and his friends. What kind of mom would I be if I did not take a gazillion pictures? Oh, in case you are wondering why most everyone is dressed up… well, there was a theme behind the banquet, to dress as your favorite storybook character. Creative, I thought.













Slideshow Presentation

Before the slideshow presentation was an award ceremony, Jayce was nominated for best tech, but the award went to his friend Casey, she deserved it. After the awards, the students put together a slideshow presentation. It was great. I would have loved to upload it on here, but It was way too long. I improvised and uploaded some images of the images.. hahahahaha.. too funny! This post was so photo heavy that it caused my computer screen to lean (really? no.) so I decided to only put a few of my favorites images from the slideshow. Nevertheless, I must add that the students did an excellent job putting it together, the music was great, and it was fun to see the recap of the year in photos.













(the Emo side of Jayce)

(Jayce sneaking up behind one of his teachers)






Jayce (far left)

What a great year of DRAMA!