Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Merriment Continued

Before I blog about Christmas 2011, I thought I would share a few more pictures from our Christmas weekend on the River Walk & a day full of shopping.



We spent the evening playing ping-pong, pool, and swimming. The swimming pool was unique due to the fact half was indoors and half was outside on the rooftop, only to be separated by a very large glass that you could easily swim under to go back and forth.

One last picture of us all together before leaving the hotel.


We had breakfast at IHop, which was by Jayce's choice... I  didn't care where we ate breakfast, my ultimate goal was to make sure everyone had lots of energy for a BIG shopping day!





While out shopping, Lana was able to enjoy a merry-go-round ride with her daddy.



Even more so, I found a hidden spot that was great for a photo op! LOVE IT!


The last few pictures are from later in the day, leaving a restaurant…

Lana is so precious, I couldn’t resist a picture.





Not sure, really.


Here we are heading home… I love the bond of our family…