Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Trick-or-Treat, 2011

This year we started the afternoon of Halloween with a family photo….



Then we took Lana trick-or-treating after dinner. Her chicken costume turned out very cute. I made it completely by myself. Last year, BJ and Jayce helped with the sewing on the skunk costume.


It was pretty easy to make, and she enjoyed herself very much. I thought she would have a difficult time walking with those feet, but they did not bother her at all.

I love this picture of the two of them. Super cute!

While we went trick-or-treating, Jayce stayed nearby the house to pass out candy.


Jayce just chillin’


Here is a picture of some of the kids in the neighborhood, what a great night for trick-or-treating.


Lana could not wait to check out and eat her candy.

Please, please, please, MOM! How can I say no to such sweetness?


Yum!

Lana is really enjoying the halloween candy.

Okay, no more pictures... Silly girl!


Continues to be silly by making her best chicken noises!


And, of course, eating more candy!


More trick-or-treaters... Everyone had such great costumes.


What a great picture of us, huh?


Lana says, "Thanks Mommy!"  I'm so lucky to get such sweet pecks from my Chickie-Poo!


Earlier in the evening, I made caramel apples and we enjoyed them before going to bed.


Happy Halloweeen!