Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Life As Usual

In between running errands and preparing dinner a few days ago, I managed to get these snapshots of Lana. She is precious in my opinion. And, there is sort of a funny story behind a couple of them (the up close images), they really show off her dimple, which comes from BJ 100%. They share a dimple on the same side of their smiles. BJ was thrilled to say the least. He had taken a picture of her previously with his phone and sent it with a text that read something like, “She has a dimple like me.” Then, I overheard him on the phone saying something like, “Well, it’s hard to see in the picture, but she does have a dimple like me.” Lana is such the opposite from him with blondish/brown hair and blue eyes, so the dimple resemblance was a very proud moment for him!