Monday, May 23, 2011

The Things I Love List

The things I love about my NEW HOME and NEIGHBORHOOD… *not in any particular order

1. It’s SMART & GREEN
2. The floor plan is amazingly functional and spacious
3. I love having a gas stove again
4. It’s quiet
5. The pool is incredible
6. The things we plan to upgrade will make it even more elegant
7. Jayce says that what is considered to be the “island” in the kitchen is more like a “continent” because it is HUGE
8. My envisions for future changes are OUTSTANDING (wait and see)
9. Our neighborhood design resembles The Sport of Kings and the street names reflect it. For example, Blue Larkspur, Roamer Park, and Raceland Road
10. Fiber optics along with AT&T U-Verse = of the best digital networks I have encountered
11. The stone & brick is oh so lovely combination
12. The freebies by the builder are a nice touch… lawn care, handy man, warranties, and other services
13. I love how we made our home even “smarter” with strategically placed automated lighting indoors (enter a room, light comes on… leave a room, light goes off… NO switches and NO clap on, clap off)
14. The attic space is unbelievably large
15. Bermuda grass feels so soft on the toes
16. My neighbors are genuinely kind
17. The property management team is impressive
18. The views are beautiful
19. Secluded
20. We are happy