Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pictures of New House Empty

Our new home is very welcoming. I’m excited because the builder called BJ yesterday to let him know that the blinds are being installed and the new door has been installed. We will meet him next week for a walk thru before closing. I only posted a few pictures of the inside. I do plan to post more after we get moved in and settled. It is a lovely home and the neighborhood is incredible. It is a small-gated community, which is something that is extremely important to us. We do not want to live in a large neighborhood or have a large front yard.

The picture above is the family room downstairs. We love the lime stone fireplace; I feel it adds a very elegant appeal.
The wrought iron banisters are my favorite!
As I mentioned before the door has been changed. We picked a speakeasy door, which adds even more of an old world charm appeal to the home.
The dark cabinets are great, we do plan to make some changes in the near future, but I will explain more about that in upcoming post. In this picture the granite projects more of a gray tone, which when you actually look at the granite, it has more of a taupe look. The granite is absolutely beautiful.
This picture is of the landing upstairs and is considered a game room or family room.
This is the eat-in kitchen area with a small desk built in.
This is Jayce’s favorite aspect of the house. The media room! It is equipped with surround sound, projector, and theater lighting. This room rocks!
The master bathroom is extremely large as well as the closet. Actually, the master bedroom is HUGE even bigger than the rental we are in now.

Well, I must stop all the post for today. I think I have done more than enough over the past few days….