Monday, April 11, 2011

Door And Other Pictures

Late this afternoon the kids and I went by the house. BJ and I are going to meet the builder on Thursday, but I was excited to see the door so I decided to go and check it out early. We drove up and they were working on the house so we went inside. I was hoping to see the blinds installed, but they are going in tomorrow. That is okay because I loved seeing the door! It is so pretty and tall. It is an 8-foot solid wood door. I feel It adds such charm to the house.
I wanted to take some pictures at different angles so I could explain things in more details. For instance, there is nice spacing between the homes and our lot backs up to a green belt so we will never have any neighbors behind us. We like not having a huge yard to maintain. Technically, this lot is not small, but it does not compare to an acre either. We feel it’s perfect for us. Plus, the backyard is big enough for our pool that we want in about a year or so. 

Do you see the garage hardware? It looks nice. I like the sold sign in the front too! he he he. Our house is built with “green” standards. The construct aspects are wonderful and it is about 80-90% brick with stone. There is some siding, but not a large amount.

We have two trees on our property. We do plan to plant more in time. We may not plant many in the back area due to waiting until after the pool goes in.

Jayce was checking out the garage door openers. They are SUPER QUIET when in use!

Here is a picture of the hardware up close! Love it!
I just like this picture. It is a very lovely home and I am very anxious to move in.
And here is a close-up of the front door…. Oh, I was so excited to see the grass getting greener too. Last time we were at the house we turned on the irrigation system. However, another great thing about this builder in particular is that for the first six months you live in your home they maintain the lawn!  That is what i'm talking about!