Thursday, December 9, 2010

Good Eats

We are always in search of a great Mexican restaurant. I must admit, we have been to a countless amount trying to find a place that is comparable to our favorite Mexican restaurant in Perdido Key, Florida. This particular restaurant was pretty good, better than most here in San Antonio that we have tried so far. The atmosphere is vibrant and energetic as they have a live band for entertainment.


I love cheese enchiladas, and the waiter at this restaurant was very helpful in preparing them just as BJ and I like. Jayce is not a big fan of Mexican food, so he ordered a salad along with some sort of lime chicken. I was more impressed with Jayce’s food selection than my own. The salad was way above par.




It is a good thing that we live in San Antonio, because I heard there are many more Mexican restaurants that we will need to try. I’m looking forward to it!