Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sea World



I have to make the post regarding my mom’s visit backwards because I uploaded most of the images to my laptop, which is in my husband’s possession, he is currently in California. However, during my mom’s visit, we made a trip to Sea World. We had a great time and enjoyed walking around the park. It was not crowded by any means but was extremely HOT!


My mom and I shortly after we entered the park. Of course, the picture below is of the boys and my mom.




Jayce enjoyed watching this sea lion do sit-ups! It was so cute!



Watching Shamu is always a fun time at Sea World.



We also had a blast riding all the rides located within the park… Off they go….



Almost there...



Whoa! The stomach starts turning...



BIG SPLASH!!



I am such a roller-coaster thrill junkie! BJ & I rode this one and boy was it AWESOME!



Lana enjoyed cooling off by playing at the water sprinklers.



We had a terrific day at Sea World. It is always a pleasure to visit.