Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Oh' The Joys Of Christmas...

Christmas Magic

I thought I would share some random photos from the Christmas holiday. We spent the day of Christmas Eve in Caltigrone, Italy. We had a nice stroll through the town and did a little last minute shopping in the pottery stores.


Very neat!


Lana enjoying her buggy ride around town!



So pretty!


Jayce helping me prepare the food by chopping veggies...


Christmas Day



Sleepy head Jayce! LOL!



Goodies in the stockings.



Lana enjoyed herself unwrapping the gifts!



Yes, I made those… Rosemary stems with mozzarella cheese and sundried tomatoes with Italian herbs and seasonings.



Lana giving our friend a hug after dinner.



Lana enjoyed one last surprise package from grandma before bed!

Yesterday


Jayce making smores... hehehe!

My little blue-eyed beauty!