Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Is In The Air

Christmas Decoration Tour

I just wanted to share a few images of our “good times” as we decorated our home in spirit of the Christmas Season.

As you can see, the boys are putting the lights on the Christmas tree. We’ve had this tree for a very long time; it holds many special memories for us. In the past, we have had more than one tree displayed, but we just don’t have the space here. I'm looking forward to next year, when we are in our new home and able to put up more trees!


BJ and Jayce are placing the bulbs and other ornaments on the tree. During our travels abroad we have bought Christmas ornaments to reflect our memories. We also have many homemade decorations by Jayce! I can’t wait till Lana makes her decorations and they get added to the collection!


Our beautiful tree! Yes, I already wrapped the presents I bought (the boys still have to wrap some). I’m actually finished with my Christmas shopping. Well, let me rephrase that, I will probably continue shopping, but I’ve already purchased my favorite items for my family and friends!
These ginger bread dolls were given to us by the USO while traveling during a past holiday season. If you are ever interested in volunteering to honor the troops, or would like to send care packages to the families serving overseas or at war, contact your local USO. Those volunteers are so kind and do so much for the service members and their families. I am so thankful for their commitment to us.

Our stockings...

I just love these! They are so cute!

I have a more formal table cloth that I will use on Christmas dinner, but until then, I like to use this runner. Its fun and I love snowmen! In the past, I would use this runner on our kitchen table or breakfast bar. Love it!

My little project, it turned out nicely. Cute, huh?! I think so!