Sunday, December 14, 2008

One Of Jayce's Many Talents

Jayce is an all-around kid. He’s active in all sports, enjoys music, reading, writing, he does exceptionally well in school, and has many talents, such as solving the Rubik’s cube and movie editing. Some of you had the pleasure of seeing his Italy Adventures movie before we left the states. Well, I thought I would let you see a glimpse of some his natural talents… ENJOY THE SHOW!!



By the way, Jayce learned to solve the Rubik’s cube last summer and on their way to Paris he noticed a women playing with a Rubik’s cube at the airport. He approached her and offers to solve it. She handed over the cube and Jayce solved it and handed it back to her.. She looked at him with amazement!

On the second half of the video was Jayce’s first time to experiment with stop motion, as he advances his skill we’ll be sure to post more fun stuff!

Oh! With all the commotion with Jayce’s injury I have not had a chance to let everyone know that he was inducted into the National Junior Honor Society. Though the night of the ceremony I forgot my camera so I went to the exchange and had to buy a disposable. I was the only dorky mother winding up her camera!! LOL. I have not had a chance to go and pick up the photos’, but I’m hoping to get them sometime next week and get them posted on here. I know the quality will be less than perfect, but I’m optimistic that a few will turn out good enough to post.


Maybe one day Lana will learn to solve the rubik's cube like her bro!