Thursday, December 29, 2022

Crown Molding

As I posted previously, we had crown molding installed in all the areas not done from a couple years ago. I love the look of crown molding. It really makes the high ceilings more interesting and enhances the appearance of a home overall. 


We finished the crown molding in all the areas of our home except for the foyer.  The ceilings in the foyer are 20 feet high so he is going to return to finish the foyer. 


We still need to replace the chandelier in the foyer. Unfortunately, we haven't found the right fit. 


Lana was not too happy about taking down the LED lights, but soon Will should hang them back up for her. 


I love how they added crown molding in the nooks. It's so pretty! I want to add a white chandelier to this area. I think it would be a nice touch. 



The molding looks so pristine in her room. 



This is Jayce's old room. It's my exercise area now. Lana wants us to add a bike.  I'll probably focus more on this room during the summer months. 


The molding looks amazing in the kitchen, I'm very pleased with how it turned out. My next goal for this area is to add wood beams across the top. I'm debating between adding 2 or 4. I think 4 beams may be too much. 




I'm excited for the foyer to be completed. 😃😃